SnowFlyff
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Best Flyff Private Server

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Er well guess not

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Raskae

Er well guess not Empty
PostSubject: Er well guess not   Er well guess not EmptyWed Mar 10, 2010 10:12 am

Lol well nevermind...

Didn't see ypou needed hamachi....

my comp has crashed 3 times in the past two years with a complete loss of everything. since then i've purchased a 2 TB external drive to backup everything i have every 2 weeks.

BUT my tech guy said it was definetly Hamachi that crashed it, he sees it all the time. my friends comp did it too a week later after i warned him to delete it

anyway if you go hamachi free i'll start playing =P until then i'll just post in forums and so one. No way im playing again with hamachi lol.

so yeah V14 is awesome =]

i think going hamachi free is liek extremely simple... at leats it is for rose.... idk how to change it to non ahmachi i just knwo how to build a server where it is not needed. anyway yeah looks fun tho.

get back to me if you guys are still planning to get rid of it. i highly suggest it. if the host comp crashes it's bye bye snow flyff and i would feel bad for not saying anything ><
EDIT

Nah too bored to care, but do try to go non hamachi asap. i'll play now lol
Back to top Go down

Er well guess not
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
SnowFlyff :: Main :: General Discussion-
Jump to: