SnowFlyff
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Best Flyff Private Server

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

pserver security

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
damselphet89
Game Master
Game Master

pserver security Empty
PostSubject: pserver security   pserver security EmptyMon Mar 15, 2010 1:28 am

this server is indeed having a problem in hacking and stuffs, so i suggest that we put some kind of a pserver security (private server gameguard). like tobiguard and elderguard, they are some of the finest pserver security used by some private server to prevent hacks and stuffs that would crash the server..
Back to top Go down
punkister101
Vagrant
Vagrant
punkister101

pserver security Empty
PostSubject: Re: pserver security   pserver security EmptyTue Mar 16, 2010 6:51 am

I suggest also to put PANG BUFFS in every town., because most of the players need some buff when they need., Because some GM's just ignore us they dont want to buff.,
so i prefer PANG BUFF in every town w/ master buffs.,

thanks.,
Back to top Go down
damselphet89
Game Master
Game Master

pserver security Empty
PostSubject: Re: pserver security   pserver security EmptyTue Mar 23, 2010 12:01 am

the developer is currently doing his best to develop the server that includes putting the buff pang..hmm, may i ask who that GM is? as far as i know, GM should help the players especially in buffing them..
Back to top Go down
CriticalCookie
Game Master
Game Master
CriticalCookie

pserver security Empty
PostSubject: Re: pserver security   pserver security EmptyWed Mar 24, 2010 2:50 pm

Im currently looking for a program to put custom Buff Pangs all over the place

So yea
Back to top Go down
Sharpy

Sharpy

pserver security Empty
PostSubject: Re: pserver security   pserver security EmptyThu Mar 25, 2010 3:57 am

Quote :
this server is indeed having a problem in hacking and stuffs, so i suggest that we put some kind of a pserver security (private server gameguard). like tobiguard and elderguard, they are some of the finest pserver security used by some private server to prevent hacks and stuffs that would crash the server..

Yea i agree. We should get Toms Antihack or something.. Would make this server so much better.
Back to top Go down
damselphet89
Game Master
Game Master

pserver security Empty
PostSubject: Re: pserver security   pserver security EmptySun Mar 28, 2010 1:20 am

the server will always crash and crash because of bugs, hacks and so much more reasons why the server crashes, lately the server is having a connection problem with new players, we dont know who to blame with that, as for now, the owner and developer are giving and dedicating their time to enhance the server. and again..we need pserver security, i already gave the link and files to daan, but dont know if he activated it.. pale bounce
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

pserver security Empty
PostSubject: Re: pserver security   pserver security Empty

Back to top Go down

pserver security
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
SnowFlyff :: Suggestions :: In-game Suggestions-
Jump to: