SnowFlyff
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Best Flyff Private Server

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Gamma to be a GM :D

Go down 
AuthorMessage
gamma

Gamma to be a GM :D Empty
PostSubject: Gamma to be a GM :D   Gamma to be a GM :D EmptyThu Mar 18, 2010 12:00 pm

Name: Arnold Lumansoc

Sex: Male

Nationality: Germany and Philippines

Main language: English/Pilipino

Secondary Language: None

How active are you?: I'm active when I don't have much homework or with my exams up. I can play minimum for 5-6 hours. My maximum was probably 8-9 hours.

How long have you been playing flyff?: 4 years

Why do you want to become a GameMaster?:
I have been playing flyff private servers for a year now and becoming a GM looks fun but I know that I have to do my job which is helping people and keeping an eye for hackers. I’m patient with people but I get a bit annoyed if players do a never ending spamming and begging. I would love to make events and keep this server up. smile Ithink I'm obedient enough to follow the rules and approachable to ask for help.
I have never been a GM once, though I had a friend who was a GM and taught me the V13 and 14 codes. But I have been a CM twice.
I will try to come online everyday, but please note that the only times I can't come online so much is when i have my exams coming up, over flowed with homework or when I am in holidays. But most of the time, I would usually log in and check on the server.
What I could to help is try to invite more people to this server and trust me, i will do this biggrin

Thank You ^^

Oh, if you wanna contact me here's my email: smile

mr_arnolonze@yahoo.com
Back to top Go down

Gamma to be a GM :D
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
SnowFlyff :: Main :: Apply for a Staff Position-
Jump to: